Number of views:
Product serial number
Return to list
The medical surgical mask shall meet the technical requirements for medical surgical mask (YY 0469-2011) of the pharmaceutical industry standard of China. The main technical indicators are as follows:
(1) Filtration efficiency: under the condition of air flow (30 ± 2) l / min, the filtration efficiency of sodium chloride aerosol with median diameter (0.24 ± 0.06) μ m in aerodynamics is not less than 30%;
(2) Bacterial filtration efficiency: under the specified conditions, the filtration efficiency of Staphylococcus aureus atcc6538 is not less than 95%;
(3) Pressure difference: under the specified conditions, the pressure difference between the two sides of the mask for gas exchange shall not be greater than 49pa;
(4) Synthetic blood penetration: when 2ml synthetic blood is sprayed to the outer side of the mask at a pressure of 16.0kpa (120mmhg), there should be no penetration on the inner side of the mask.
Wearing masks correctly is an effective way to block the spread of respiratory secretions. Choosing surgical masks can prevent the spread of respiratory infectious diseases. The wearing method is as follows:
(1) Clean your hands before wearing the mask. Avoid touching the inner side of the mask during wearing, so as to reduce the possibility of contamination;
(2) When wearing, distinguish the inside and outside, up and down of the mask, the light color side is inside, the dark color side is outside, one end of the metal strip (nose clip) is above the mask, and fully unfold the folded side;
(3) Put the side with nose clip upward, cover the mouth, nose and mandible completely, adjust the lower end of the mask to the proper position of the mandible, hang the rubber band on both sides on both ears or tie the bandages at both ends to the back of the head, and then compress the nose clip to make the mask completely fit the face.
It is used to wear on the mouth and nose of the medical staff in the operating room to prevent the spread of dandruff and respiratory tract microorganisms to the open surgical wounds, and to prevent the spread of the body fluids of the surgical patients to the medical staff, so as to play a two-way biological protection role.
The healthy public is not recommended to wear masks in daily life and normal social activities. Personal protection should be provided by wearing a mask if contact with patients with epidemic diseases is required, or if they are in a crowded and airless place for a long time.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
We could not find any corresponding parameters, please add them to the properties table
Disposable protective mask